Dumbbell Workout Apps for Gym and Home Workout for Free (Best 5 Apps)
Are you searching for an app that can help you with dumbbells workout? Well, if you have a pair of dumbbells at your home and the will to do exercise, then these awesome free dumbbell workouts apps are the next thing you must have to achieve your fitness goals.
Now everything is digital, so having a digital fitness trainer in your phone as an app will motivate you to do Workout at Home as well as in Gym too.
These apps can also be handy if you go to the gym, you can check if you’re doing well or not, or keep a track of your training. These apps can help you to maintain a discipline to continuously and regularly remind you to achieve your desired fitness goals.
We have listed the 5 Best Free Dumbbell Workout apps available on Playstore. As there are various apps available in the Playstore for gym workouts, but we might not have enough time to try those all apps and know their features. For that, we have provided a detailed description along with their pros and cons so you can choose the best among them that meets your needs. So let’s get into these Best Dumbbell Workout App.
Best Dumbbell Workout Apps for Gym and Home Workout for Free
#1. Dumbbell Workout at Home – 30 Day Bodybuilding
Price: Free / $5.92 | Rating: 4.9/5 | Reviews: 43K | Downloads: 1M+
Dumbbell Workout at Home app provides 30-day workout plans for both men and women. They provide 3 difficulty levels which are ideal for both beginners and pro.
There are hundreds of exercises in the app covering all major muscle groups, shoulders, arms, chest, back, abs, legs, etc. There are 2 exercise databases; Dumbbell and Bodyweight. The app can prepare a bodybuilding plan based on your goals or you can also customize your bodybuilding plans as per your own needs. You can select exercises for targeted body parts such as arm & shoulder, back & chest, leg, cardio, etc.
You can view 3D animations and videos, so you can do the exercises correctly. The app will track your daily workout, rest days, burned calories and weight loss progress as well as can sync your data with Google Fit.
- 3D animation and video guidance just like your personal workout trainer
- Coach tips in every exercise help you use the right form to get the best results
- Design a personalized plan for you based on your goal, gender, fitness level, focus area, etc
- Dumbbell workout suits everyone, men, women, beginner, pro
- Workout reminder helps you make the workout a daily habit
- Sync data with Google Fit
- Track your weight loss progress
- Track your calories burned, calculate your BMI
- Change the speed, rounds, 3D coach character of exercises
- Calendar auto marks your workout days
- Reports clearly record your workout progress, duration, burned calories.
- Can’t customize exercises orders or remove.
- Only animation video, no videos of a real human.
#2. Dumbbell Home Workout – Bodybuilding Gym Workout (Dumbbell Workout)
Price: Free / $4.16 | Rating: 4.9/5 | Reviews: 1,586 | Downloads: 100K+
Dumbbell Home Workout – Bodybuilding Gym Workout application includes more than 100 dumbbell exercises. The app has workout plans for everyone, from beginner to advanced, from weight loss goals to muscle building.
A 3D Personal Trainer will help you to do the exercises correctly which are intuitive and easy to follow. Dumbbell home workout plan including weight loss dumbbell exercises and muscle building at home with just a pair of the dumbbell. You can use a dumbbell workout plan for targeted body parts also, such as shoulder, chest, leg, abs, etc.
And for the gym, you can use the dumbbell workout plan at Gym. It has a Dumbbell exercise on the chair, dumbbell exercise on the bench, incline bench, decline bench which will help you build muscle at Gym. The exercises are designed in a 3D model from easy to difficult to suit all subjects, both men and women.
- Automatically record workout progress and sync with Google Fit
- Body tracking graph, BMI
- Customize your own workout plan
- Daily practice reminder
- All exercise instruction by 3D Video
- Choose the speed of exercise that suit you
- Can choose meal plans for vegetarians and non-vegetarian and edit meal menus to know about calories.
- Customize the exercises orders, speed, rest time.
- Can select targeted body parts.
- Ads can be annoying.
- Only animation video, no videos of a real human.
#3. Dumbbell Workouts-Bodybuilding at Home
Price: Free | Rating: 4.9/5 | Reviews: 2,471 | Downloads: 50K+
Dumbbell Workouts-Bodybuilding at Home app provides a 30-day dumbbell workout program. As well as you can customise the app as per your needs. There are various exercises that can be done at home without any other equipment along with Dumbbell workouts. The app has different full-body exercises and each exercise focuses on a different muscle group. You can choose from different options such as back exercises, tricep workouts, bicep workouts, chest workout and different exercises for arm muscles, shoulder muscles, leg muscles.
The app has 3 different levels for both beginners and pros. You can choose the best strength exercises for your level. To select the personalized plan and incredible body plan, you need to earn points to unlock these level through watching ads or by performing the exercises.
The app also has a Calorie tracker, meal suggestions and daily workout reminder that will keep you motivated to exercise every day.
- Easy, effective and short muscle building workouts.
- Specially designed 3 levels exercises for everyone, men, women, young and old
- Dumbbell exercises, dumbbell arm workout, dumbbell back exercises, dumbbell chest workout, dumbbell shoulder exercises, tricep workouts, bicep workouts
- 100% Free
- Bodyweight workouts, upper body dumbbell workouts
- Bodybuilding dumbbell workouts for beginner, dumbbell workout for pros
- Calorie tracker, daily reminder to keep you motivated
- Stretching exercises before workouts
- Professional trainer to guide you with video instructions
- Customize your own workout routine
- 30-day muscle build challenge
- 3D Animation as well as real human videos performing exercises so you can do the exercises correctly.
- More exercises and workouts such as yoga, pain reliever, etc.
- Needs points to access the other exercises.
- Can’t remove ads as no premium version is available.
#4. Dumbbell Home Workout
Google Play Store
Price: Free / $2.99 | Rating: 4.7/5 | Reviews: 18,353 | Downloads: 1M+
Apple App Store
Price: Free / $2.99 | Rating: 4.8/5 | Reviews: 1.4K
The Dumbbell Home Workout app is easy to use, with a simple interface. You can create a workout as per your needs and keep a track of your training only after a one-time payment. In the free version, you can choose 4-training options, which are beginner, weight loss, full-body and total split. You can also customise the weight of the dumbbell, the number of reps in a set, rest time between sets and exercises in the free version.
- Voice feedback while doing workouts.
- Size of dumbbells, rest time can be customised as per your needs.
- Workouts for beginner, weight loss and full body are available for free.
- You can choose to pay $2.99 or $4.99 or $9.99 as a one-time fee to get all features.
- The free version has limited customisation features.
- Not a great UI.
- Only animation videos of exercises are available, no real human exercise videos.
#5. GYM WP
Google Play Store:
Price: Free / $1.22 per month | Rating: 4.7/5 | Reviews: 57,908 | Downloads: 1M+
Apple App Store:
Price: Free / $1.22 per month | Rating: 4.9/5 | Reviews: 18
Gym WP is one of the best apps for overall body workouts in Google Playstore. It features exclusive training for all levels; Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced
You can choose your favourite workout and customize it as per your needs. It features workouts for Muscle gain, Definition, Weight loss.
It has more than 50 exclusive training plans for you to get in shape, and more than 500 bodybuilding exercises. With Gym WP you can measure muscle soreness, control your weight and other body measurements, calculate your BMI and body fat percentage, find your ideal weight, compare workouts, see your workout history, and much more!
- Complete Training Plan
- More than 500 Exercises
- Create Your Own Workout
- Muscle Fatigue Monitor
- Compare Workouts
- Detailed Training History
- Weight and Body Measurement Monitoring
- Body Fat and BMI Calculators
- Home Training
- Sort exercises as per your equipment or muscles group.
- More features, more confusions.
- Not all workouts are free.
- No voice coach.
- No real human in exercise videos, only 3D animation.
Is there any other dumbbell workout apps that we missed? Which dumbbell workout apps do you use?
Comment below, which app you like the most!