MyPay Refer and Earn Offer- Earn Rs 20 on Each Refer

MyPay Refer and Earn Offer- Earn Rs 20 on Each Refer


MyPay, a new fast growing digital wallet has brought a Refer and Earn program for its customers.

What is MyPay?

MyPay is a fintech company established in the year 2021, and has been providing simple and quick wallet service to its users. It is approved by Nepal Rastra Bank, the central bank of Nepal, as a payment service provider.


How MyPay Refer and Earn Works?

  • Share a referral link or code with your friends.
  • When your referred friends finally register in MyPay using your code, you will earn Rs 10 in each successful registration and after they verify KYC you will additionally get Rs 10.
  • The person who downloads and registers on MyPay will also get a Rs 20 after successfully verifying KYC.


MyPay refer codeIf your friends haven’t referred you with their code yet, use this Referral code and get a chance to earn Rs 20 from this offer. You will also be able to refer others with your own referral code after registering and verifying your KYC.

You can use this MyPay refer code to earn your first Rs 20, on sign-up in MyPay app.

Copy this Code: 12D65913

Or use this link to download the MyPay app now from Playstore: Download MyPay from Playstore


Also Check: IME Pay Refer and Earn Offer – Earn Rs 25 – 25 for Both Referrer and Referred Person


Terms and Conditions of MyPay Refer and Earn:

  • The user who refers will earn Rs 10 when the referred person successfully registers with the referral code in MyPay app and after KYC verification of referee, referrer gets Rs 10, so total you can get Rs 20.
  • Referred person will receive Rs 20 instantly after successful KYC verification.
  • Only one device per registration is permitted.
  • The offer is valid until MyPay decides to stop the offer.


What are the services provided by MyPay?

MyPay provides many digital payment services that includes Recharge and Bills payment of Electricity, Data Pack, Television, Khanepani, Landline, Mobile Top Up, Internet as well as to pay for Bookings such as Ride Book, Movie Ticket, Flight Ticket, Hotel and Events.


Are there any Cashbacks while paying for services through MyPay?

Yes, MyPay also offers Cashbacks on various bill payments which ranges from 1-6%. It also has a 25% Cashback offer (Upto Rs 100) on the first transaction. The customer will get additional cashback on 25%, such as additional 3% if they perform the first transaction for Mobile Top-up which will make a total of 28% cashback and similarly for other services. However, KYC unverified users will only get 10% cashback (Upto Rs 100) for their first transaction.


What are the best features of MyPay?

The best features of MyPay are:

  • It only charges Rs 1 to transfer money from the wallet to any bank.
  • It has refer and earn offers.
  • It has the highest Cashback for Flight Tickets which is currently 3-6% (Highest among all available wallets in Nepal).
  • It also has 3% cashback for Mobile Top-up for all networks.


Also Check: 

Khalti Offer: The Biggest Payment Jatra, Exciting Offers and Cashbacks