Namaste Pay Refer and Earn Offer : Both get Rs 25 Each
Namaste Pay is a mobile wallet app from Nepal Digital Payments Company Ltd. It is also a competition to leading digital wallets of Nepal such as eSewa, Khalti, IME Pay, Prabhu Pay, MyPay, etc.
Namaste Pay is a new mobile wallet in Nepal brought by Nepal Digital Payments Company (NDPC). NDPC is a joint endeavor between Nepal Telecom and Rastriya Banijya Bank, the leading public enterprises of Nepal in telecom and banking sector respectively. The Namaste Pay wallet service shall work over various channels including smart phone applications, USSD and web portal. Initially, the wallet shall provide cash-in, cash-out, peer-to-peer transfers and a few utilities including telecom recharge, electricity bill payment and water bill payment.
Namaste Pay has brought much awaited Refer and Earn promotional campaign to increase its users. Referrer and referred person both will get Rs 25 each in their Namaste Pay wallet after successfully registering and verifying their KYC.
If you don’t have a Namaste Pay refer code, use this Refer Code to get Rs 25 on your first successful sign-up in Namaste Pay wallet.
Refer Code: CVQKVV1M
Just copy the Namaste Pay Refer code and use it while registering. If you miss to enter the Namaste Pay Refer code while registering, then no one will get Rs 25 even if they successfully register.
Go to Playstore or click on this link to Download Namaste Pay app.
Don’t forget to read the terms and conditions to get the most benefit of the Refer and Earn program of Namaste Pay wallet.
Here are the terms and conditions of the Refer and Earn Campaign:
Terms and Conditions
1. Referrer is a person who refers another person. (An existing customer)
2. Referee is a person who was referred by another person. (New customers)
3. Referral code: A unique combination of numbers, letters, or both which are used as an identifier. Unique for each customer.
4. The refer and earn will be beneficial to both referee and referrer as both parties will be credited with equal specified rewards.
5. The amount in rewards can be changed accordingly.
6. The rewards will be credited to “The Namaste Paisa wallet” not the Main wallet.
7. The amount in Namaste Paisa wallet cannot be converted to cash (No cash out or bank withdraw).
8. The balance from Namaste Paisa wallet cannot be transferred to Main balance wallet.
9. The balance in Namaste Paisa Wallet is Time-limited and will expire within 10 days. Hence, the user must spend the balance within 10 days.
10. The balance from Namaste Paisa wallet can be spent only on Recharge and Data Packs.
11. Important!! The referee must have to INPUT the referral code (first page of registration) and CLICK ON VERIFY (green tick will appear) while registering to receive the reward. If the referee fails to do so, no any rewards will be credited to referee and referrer.
Features of Namaste Pay wallet are:
Bank Account Integration: Option of over 9+ banks and growing. For loading money to wallet or sending money from the wallet to bank account.
Offline Transaction from USSD code using registered SIM card.
Cash-In: Load your wallet directly through mobile banking, banking, debit card/credit card, Connect IPS or through our authorized agent.
Cash-Out: Quick transfer the wallet money to your bank account or convert your wallet balance to cash in your pocket through nearby agent.
Send and Request Money: Send money to or request money
Wallet to wallet transfer
Utilities Payment: Water, Electricity, DTH etc.
Merchant Payments: Book movie tickets, flight tickets, bus tickets, medical services, restaurants, buy groceries.
Government Payment: Taxes and fees to government or receiving allowances from government.
Educational Institute: Pay school, college, university and professional institutions’ fee.
So grab this opportunity to get the most from Namaste Pay wallet and refer your friends.
IME Pay Refer and Earn Offer: Earn Rs 25-25 for Both Referrer and Referred Person
MyPay Refer and Earn Offer- Earn Rs 10 on Each Refer